With only 3 weeks to Christmas, the countdown is on
As we prepare for our Christmas break, the team is busy finalising several projects ahead of the end of year shut down period.
And although it is a busy time of year, we recently held a BBQ with some of our clients in Como. A great way for the team to express their thanks and to handover a beautifully renovated first floor addition.
With some recent confusion on-site between what is meant by the teams “practical completion” and a “defect” or “defects liability period”, we thought it would be beneficial to take the time to explain the difference.
Work continues to progress on our duplex at Condell Park, with basement and ground floor slabs down. Next step, is to install the frames. We are very excited to see this one take shape.
2018 has proved a busy year and we would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your support.
From the entire Pinnacle Team, we would like to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas.
We look forward to working with you in 2019.
The Pinnacle Building Team
To receive our e-brochure, please CLICK HERE.
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (10)
- pinnaclefamily (4)
- pinnaclebuilding (4)
- firstflooradditionpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (3)
- firstflooraddition (3)
- firstflooradditions (3)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditions (2)
- pinnalcbuildinhgdefectspractical completeion (1)
- duplex pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnacleteam (1)
- firstflooraddition pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditionshappyclients (1)
- Christmasham (1)
- newbuildpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- renovationandadditions (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsduplex (1)
Keep up to date with our Newsletter
Enter your details below for news of our projects, our people, expert tips, advice and special offers.
WHY CHOOSE US
Because our top priority is you. We dedicate our time and resources to guarantee that your experience throughout the entire project is fantastic, simultaneously transforming your dreams into a reality. A quality build should be an expectation and not a “Feature”. Your building experience will be remembered long after the price is forgotten!