Welcome to Pinnacle News
As we move into May, we hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Easter Holiday Break.
As the weather continues to work in our favour, the sunshine is allowing the team to push on current projects that involved stripping roofs, and getting first floor additions to a lock up stage.
Our photographer visited Alexandria and took some amazing photographs of the first floor addition and ground floor renovation that the team had the privilege of working on at the end of 2018.
Check out our face book page to see more photos of this beautiful home.
All our current projects are continuing to progress nicely with some exciting jobs in the pipeline ready and waiting to get out of the ground.
We thank you for your continued support.
The Pinnacle Building Team
To receive our e-brochure, please CLICK HERE.
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (28)
- pinnaclebuilding (10)
- firstflooraddition (6)
- pinnaclefamily (5)
- duplex (4)
- firstflooradditions (3)
- firstflooradditionpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (3)
- renovationandadditions (3)
- newbuild (3)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditions (2)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditionshappyclients (1)
- newbuildpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- duplex pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnacleteam (1)
- pinnalcbuildinhgdefectspractical completeion (1)
- firstflooraddition pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsduplex (1)
- renovations (1)
- firstfloor (1)
- additions (1)
- covidsafe (1)
- pinnnaclebuildingdevelopmentsrenovationandadditionsduplex (1)
- renovation firstflooraddition (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsrenovations (1)
- team (1)
- Christmasham (1)
Keep up to date with our Newsletter
Enter your details below for news of our projects, our people, expert tips, advice and special offers.
WHY CHOOSE US
Because our top priority is you. We dedicate our time and resources to guarantee that your experience throughout the entire project is fantastic, simultaneously transforming your dreams into a reality. A quality build should be an expectation and not a “Feature”. Your building experience will be remembered long after the price is forgotten!