Welcome to the September edition of Pinnacle News.
What a busy month it has been. We have been lucky enough to hold two celebration BBQ’s with clients as the move into their new homes.
At the end of August, we attended the wedding of Paul and Elise. Paul is one of our Site Foreman’s. The Pinnacle Team enjoyed a great night at Panorama House celebrating their special day.
This month has also seen our duplex project at Condell Park come to end. 12 months in the making, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Thank you to everyone who has been involved with this project, and a big shout out to the clients for their patience and for working with us.
We are also excited with about the 3 new projects that have kicked of in August. Two renovations and extensions projects, and a first floor addition.
This month we introduce our handy tips section to our newsletter. Tip 1: How to maintain your hardwood timber deck.
From everyone at Pinnacle Building, we hope you enjoy this edition of Pinnacle News.
The Pinnacle Building Team
To receive our e-brochure, please CLICK HERE.
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (10)
- pinnaclefamily (4)
- pinnaclebuilding (4)
- firstflooradditionpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (3)
- firstflooraddition (3)
- firstflooradditions (3)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditions (2)
- pinnalcbuildinhgdefectspractical completeion (1)
- duplex pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnacleteam (1)
- firstflooraddition pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditionshappyclients (1)
- Christmasham (1)
- newbuildpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- renovationandadditions (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsduplex (1)
Keep up to date with our Newsletter
Enter your details below for news of our projects, our people, expert tips, advice and special offers.
WHY CHOOSE US
Because our top priority is you. We dedicate our time and resources to guarantee that your experience throughout the entire project is fantastic, simultaneously transforming your dreams into a reality. A quality build should be an expectation and not a “Feature”. Your building experience will be remembered long after the price is forgotten!