Welcome to Pinnacle News
Welcome to OCTOBER and the warmer weather!!!!
What a busy couple of weeks the Pinnacle Team has had.
On the 12th September, we were proud to join many others and asked our friends and colleagues ‘Are you ok’. Such an important day on the calendar for the suicide prevention charity that aims to start life-changing conversations.
Our current projects are progressing nicely with a new first floor addition underway at Kareela and two spectacular transformations taking place in Caringbah and Oyster Bay.
We introduce you to Josh, our 3rd year apprentice.
In addition, following the recent wet weather and with those hot summer days just around the corner, this month’s handy tips section focuses on how to maintain your gutters to ensure no leaks and overflowing when that heavy rain hits, and to also keep them leaf and debris free in order to prevent fire hazards.
From everyone at Pinnacle, we hope you enjoy this edition of Pinnacle News.
The Pinnacle Building Team
To receive our e-brochure, please CLICK HERE.
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (19)
- pinnaclebuilding (7)
- firstflooraddition (5)
- pinnaclefamily (5)
- firstflooradditions (3)
- firstflooradditionpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (3)
- duplex (3)
- renovationandadditions (2)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditions (2)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsduplex (1)
- duplex pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnalcbuildinhgdefectspractical completeion (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsfirstflooradditionshappyclients (1)
- firstflooraddition pinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
- pinnacleteam (1)
- pinnaclebuildingdevelopmentsrenovations (1)
- renovation firstflooraddition (1)
- pinnnaclebuildingdevelopmentsrenovationandadditionsduplex (1)
- renovations (1)
- team (1)
- Christmasham (1)
- newbuildpinnaclebuildingdevelopments (1)
Keep up to date with our Newsletter
Enter your details below for news of our projects, our people, expert tips, advice and special offers.
WHY CHOOSE US
Because our top priority is you. We dedicate our time and resources to guarantee that your experience throughout the entire project is fantastic, simultaneously transforming your dreams into a reality. A quality build should be an expectation and not a “Feature”. Your building experience will be remembered long after the price is forgotten!